mengecewakan

"i am a weirdo, what the hell i am doing here, i don't belong here" 
Creep by Radiohead 

This was a draft.
I think this is the end of my..... i dont know what to say what did Happend.
I wake up and grab my smartphone, as always i open my facebook. Scrolling. He reposted meme. 2 posts
1. I feel disappointed 😔. He thinks no one wants him by that’s meme. Okay. It makes me to think I’m nothing for him. 
2. He choose play a game better than a relationship. And whole time, he ignored me before. 

Before that, i know he want to play a game more (i think its better than play with girls :|)

I just want to move. His posts are such a really big code to throw me away.
A big disappointment. I was nothing. Even nothing special. 
Please, gen. Don’t sit and wait on the couch, he never comes to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hal-hal gila yang gue bayangan dan telah terjadi

google photos hhhh

melawan arus instagram